Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 February 2020

26 February 2020

Morning everyone, I hope you are all keeping well.

I'm sorry I haven't managed to blog for a very long time, but I've had to seriously sort a lot of things out.  

I plan to catch up with all my emails and comments etc in the next few days.

I would just like to say that I am well (TG!) and I have not have a migraine for many years now. 
I believe I solved my migraines by getting rid of enteric Candida Albicans and lastly by cleaning out my sinuses.

I know I mentioned last time that I used a home made sinus lavage and I would share my recipe.  I have since found out that they sell the kits out there and apparently its a standard procedure for people with various sinus infections or such like.  

I'm a much stronger person now and as productive as I can possibly be.
I feel very strongly that there are a lot of migraine sufferers out there that are enfeebled by their symptoms unnecessarily.  I don't say that lightly.  Why suffer if you can POSSIBLY make things better?

I'll write more soon and comments most welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!