Total Pageviews

Monday 28 December 2015

Hello Friends, Readers, Interested Parties and General Health Surfers

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I've been especially busy with building projects.


As you know, since I got well I've been going like the proverbial clappers to get so many things done.  I would never have defined myself as 'irrepressible' in the past, but now that is exactly how I feel, all the time.  


I ended up renovating a house, then re-designing 2 gardens and now I'm about to start demolishing an office block.  


The feeling I have the whole time is, health is much more than about feeling better, its really more about having the enthusiasm and strength to change your life for the better.  In ways you can never even imagine if you are ill with metabolic dysfunction.

I finally put back into my body what it had been waiting for and my body has Thankfully, repaid me.  

I look back rarely now, as I simply don't have the time, but when I do, I realise I was deficient in so many vital nutrients, for a very long time indeed.

The body is amazing in how it can just 'hang on in there'.

For anyone reading this, as you know, I detoxed acytleadehyde from my body and never looked back.

My migraines ended and my energy and enthusiasm for life returned.

Well, I now find out that acyteladehyde is actually extremely carcinogenic!

When Dr Simoncini reported that in his view 'cancer is a fungus', in my view, it doesn't take a kilo of brains to realise if acyteladehyde is the waste product of Candida and its a carcinogenic toxin, then no wonder Cancer is a fungus.

Both my parents had cancer, both are still alive fortunately, but if I think about their lifestyle and stress profile, then its really no wonder it happened, in a way?

Anyway, back to me.  I no longer worry that I have a brain tumour or that my body is deep down sick, because its not.  

Life is very very precious and there is not a moment to be lost!

OK, so what am I taking now and what bio-hacking am I up to?

In a word Gelatin....but first a little preamble...

To get well, as you recall, I addressed Vitamin K2, Vitamin C (in pure form, never pills), amino acids, calcium, iodine, progesterone, green smoothies, fruit smoothies, oxygenated water, Methylene Blue, Candida etc etc.

Well now I'm going to tell you about the most amazing health drink you will probably ever drink!


I don't think its an exaggeration because when you find out what it does, you WILL start drinking it and you furthermore, you probably won't stop.


The drink is Gelatin Tea.  Its extremely easy to make, you buy it in a powder sachet (or cylinder).


Here is a list of all the stuff it does:



Good source of protein and amino acids (both essential, and
non-essential)
Good source of dietary collagen
Helps improve problems that occur from osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
Strengthens bones, joints, fingernails.
Improves skin and hair quality
Can shorten recovery after strenuous exercise and sports-repeated
injuries
Great for digestion and liver function
Can improve the appearances of cellulite
Can tighten loose skin
Can aid with weight loss

I started drinking it because I slipped a lumbar disc towards the end of the Summer.  I managed, after 3 whole months to sort it out and find a special manipulation to pop it back into place (Thank you YouTube!), then re-align my pelvis.  

Low and behold, my back is in better condition now than it has been in years??  More about that next time...

So there I was, doing all the exercises to put my back right, then I thought 'look girl, you need to strengthen the protein fibres that make up the spinal disc and there is no better way than with Gelatin'.

Spinal disc tissue is incredibly strong because of all its cross fibres.  In order to make fibres, you need to eat as many amino acids as you can.  

So I started making this Gelatine Tea daily.  (To be drunk before bedtime, as it also aids restful sleep).

Very soon into this new regimen, I started to notice things happening to my body that were rather surprising.  

Like one day I drove for about 7 hours down the motorway, with only one break of about 45 minutes. When I reached my destination to my complete astonishment, I found I wasn't tired or strained in any way? I thought that was noteworthy.

Then I noticed I started to lose weight? I have lost half a stone in one month!


I couldn't understand what was happening because I wasn't cutting down any of my food intake?

That's when I switched to powdered sachets of Gelatin Powder, the type you buy in the baking section of supermarkets.  


Make sure its the type derived from beef bones, unfortunately, it wont work with vegetarian Agar Agar, which is from algae.

I wish it could, but it wont. Vegetarian Agar is made of polysaccharides, whereas Gelatine is made of polypeptides. e.g. the former is from plants and the latter is from bone marrow.

So what I do is make a mug of beef extract e.g. Bovril or suchlike, add a good pinch of sea salt, then add 2 level teaspoons of gelatin powder.


OMG, the weight just falls off! Everyone noticed this happening to me, before I did?


I know that sounds barmy, but because I wasn't dieting, I honestly thought my clothes were just baggy and worn out e.g. trouser waistbands etc.

Then, when I went to see my mother she took me into her kitchen, shut the door and said 'whatever you're having, I want you to write down the name, because I want it too!".

Then I met up with my friend from my old job and she too was totally gob-smacked at my appearance.


And wait for it, MEN ARE NOTICING ME AGAIN??


Can you believe that? I thought to myself, you lot make me sick, you've been letting doors close in my face for the past 10 years and now its all smiles and flirting. MEN REALLY MAKE ME SICK.


I was the same person all the time, now they find me interesting again?? Go to hell!

Seriously, even your face changes when you have gelatin daily. It pulls in the skin around your eyes and mouth so that you look like you've had a chemical face lift?


But the best thing of all is ALL THAT HORRIBLE BELLY FAT that gets left over from having a baby, finally melts away - and it happens at night!


So there you have it folks, a detailed account of the many benefits your health and appearance will undergo if you put into your body the vital nutrient GELATIN.


Now you know me, its not enough to find out something is good for me. I need to understand the science behind it.


Well, its very simple and utterly intriguing.  


OK, so gelatin is really old, I mean we've been eating it since the beginning of time! Wherever you think we come from, fact is, we ate gelatin to get to this point.


So because its so completely tied-up with human nutrition, it turns out that your body starts to do amazing things when you finally give it this vital nutrient.


Basically the message goes from your intestine to your Pituitary Gland in your brain, that Gelatin is in the fuel tank and suddenly your Pituitary Gland orders a huge supply of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) to be manufactured.


Turns out that HGH is a 191-amino acid long polypeptide chain. That means to complete the chain, you need the full complement of amino acids that are available only from this ancient found source, gelatine (or bone marrow). 

Is it any wonder that EVERYONE is deficient in gelatine? The list of diseases and health problems that come about as a result of gelatine deficiency is as long as your arm. I think the correlation between the increase in those diseases and the fact that people cease to cook the more ancient cuts of meat, is no mere coincidence.  

Because this fundamental biological pathway is not something you can cheat your body out of.

This Pituitary-Hypothalamus axis is very important to thyroid, adrenals and gender hormone production, but also to Human Growth Hormone.


So what happens is your Pituitary wakes up! I mean really wakes up.


Human Growth Hormone is the most completely fascinating substance.


Apart from all the regeneration it brings about, as described above, it also most notably increases Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).

In case you didn't know this, NGF is completely and utterly essential to good brain tissue functioning. In fact I'll go one further, a deficiency of NGF means neurons die. In fact, when they speak about the amyloid plaques in Alzheimers patients brains, they often refer to 'incomplete folding of protein chains'. IMO, is it any wonder there is incomplete folding if there are missing amino acids? You have to ask yourself, what else in your diet can supply a whopping 191 amino acids? Answer is: NOTHING!

So remember people: the NUMBER 1 HEALER of body tissue, everything from bone, ligaments, nerves, organs, digestive tract, the whole effin lot! is GELATIN !
Sorry to sound carried away, but it really is earth shattering.

Happy New Year to everyone!

P.S. Another reason to consume gelatine and therefore naturally push up your HGH status is because as a consequence, you will also make more Natural Killer Factor. NKF is your number one defence against stray cancer cells floating about in your blood, waiting to take hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!